Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Oct 27, 2009

Random ♥

Lulalalu... Lulalulalulale... Lulalulalula... Lulalulale... Wahseh man!!! I look like very happy aneh... Hahahaha! Of course! My off-day!!! Yipiyaya... Yipiyipiya... *Little Miss Singer* XD Wow!!! Few days no blog! No worries~~~ Here I'm... I got plenty of time now to say non-sense here! Actually it's only few hours nia... Hehehehe! =P

Well well well, Esther helped me to do Deluxe Pedicure yesterday!!! Song song song!!! Especially the Scrub & Mask! She helped me to paint my toes too with French tip! Yeah~~~ I loving it! Thanks!!! =D What a sad thing is... Bling Nail have no customer last whole week!!! Only for the package customer nia!!! Suck!!! We should believe in Feng Shui??? Coz we had some little changing for Bling Nail Studio... The counter, the waiting place... the manicure place and so on la... Painting here and there... Haiz!!! Today got someone who know Feng Shui will go to Bling Nail to have a look! Hope everything going well after this... *sob*

Went to Cheese & Tea last Sunday with Darling, Mummy, Sis, Yew & Tieng after went to Darling's place... All the food taste ok... Not bad... The price are reasonable too... Can have a try next time if someone haven't been there before! The environment are not bad too... I love the cheese wall they have!!! *heart*

Cheese & Tea

After having our tea-time at Cheese & Tea, mummy said want go E-Mart Supermarket wor... Somewhere near Matang la... Coz she haven't been there! Issshhhh!!!! Hate there! Crowded people!!! Hot!!! Arrrggghhh!!! Hahahaha! =P

Around 7 something... We head home... To have a bath... Facebook a while... Cafe World a while... Make-up a while... Aikkksss!!! A lot of macam! Hehehehe! I want to ask Geraldine to help me buy the Mascara! Hers are nice! Yiiii!!! Help me buy help me buy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *screaming* =D As usual, we went to Batu Lintang to have our family gathering dinner... Jiak Jiak Jiak!!! Eat till fat fat until my clothes cannot wear later on!!! Hahaha! *Little Miss Fatty*

Finished our dinner... Again... We went to Barsaga!!! Somewhere near ChongLin Park... My 1st time to been there... Hahaha! Went thr with Darling, Sis, Dine & Jin! Actually Yew & Tieng follow too! But at last they didn't... Cheh!!! Take a lot of pichas there!!! Beautiful place... But I felt a little bit hot at there... Maybe coz of the hot weather!

The Menu of Barsaga

I'm lazy to upload all the pichas here! Can see all the pichas in my FaceBook!

Here are some of my random pichas!!! Just edit nia!!! Hahaha!

My Boyfriend Is Mr. Perfect
* My Shirt*

Little Miss Sunshine

Little Miss Xian Xian

Little Miss Xian Xian & Mr. Tall

Mabi Waterfall

Kaaaa Chiak!!!! Nice leh??? See!!! I'm clever and talent!!! Si ai bin!!! *giggles* Any new photo edit software to introduce??? I want something new!!! =D

I have to stop here and take a nap... Have to go out with my beloved mummy later on~~~ *Jenny Boutique* Hahaha! Have to cuci mata first! Or else later buy a lot again! Tiam!!! lol!!!

Post by: Little Miss Xian Xian

No comments: