Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Oct 30, 2009

I ♥ Raining Day...

Yoyoyo... I raining day!!! Hahahahaha! Raining day no customer ma... So that I can rest! Issshhhh!!! Choi choi choi!!! Today got few customers still... Lol... It's another tiring day for me... I'm now waiting my Mr. Tall to come over my place... Pity him get sick already... Headache he told me this afternoon when he is still working... Mr. Pity ... *huggie*

Where should I go for dinner later on??? Hmmm.... End of the month... No money already... Pok kai already... Eat "pi pi" one ok liaw... Hahaha! Oh Le Le... Oh La La... We paid the deposit of our photo shooting album already!!! I'm waiting for the new gown to come on this coming November!!! Goshhh!!! Can't wait!!! I want to wear the short gown!!! Actually we got a lot of people like 5 person I think to join one... But leh... Ends up only 3 of us... Me, Mummy and Tieng nia... *sigh* Sharon said she have no $$$ ba... Said nobody sponsor her ba... Issshhh!!!! Will have our photo shooting on December... Oh yea... My Mr. Tall join too... Hehehe! The owner are so good!!! Special offer for us!!! Thanks!!! I really appreaciate it!!! Kam Sia Kam Sia... =D

Nothing much to say... I'm waiting my Mr. Tall to bring me to have a dinner... Kia first!!! Coz I'm super hungry now!!! I only ate a bowl of Laksa Sarawak this morning... Hehehehe!

Post by: Little Miss Xian Xian

No comments: