Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Oct 28, 2009

Happy 21st Birthday To Yew...

Fast fast fast!!! Quick quick quick!!! Since the time haven't reach 12am, I wanna to wish my LOSO bro Happy 21st Birthday!!! May all his dream come true... Earn a lot of money!!! Buy his dream car... And so on la... Hahahaha!

We didn't have a big celebration for him... As he don't want also... U know I know la... He are just so "ngiao chi" one... Want help him celebrate, he also don't want! Selfish!!! Hmph!!! We then have a small celebration and have a dinner at Bla Bla Bla Restaurant! I'm so full now!!! Oh gosh!!! I wonder nowadays I ate a lot!!! Cham!!! Pui pui kii liaw lor... Hmmm... I want diet liaw! I want to become Little Miss Skinny!!! Lol!!!

We order quite a lot of food!!! Got Grilled Salmon Fish la... *my favourite* Got Black Pepper Lamp Chop la... Got Mango Duck la... Got Pandan Chicken la... Got Little Kai Lan la... Got Chef's Fried Rice!!! Wow!!! As u know... The food at Bla Bla Bla are always in big portion! Only 5 of us!!! We have to finish everything! Eat nia la! Lol! Andrew!!! Ai jiak bo??? Yok ho jiak ah!!! Hehehehe!

Take pichas again... Will upload soon... Coz I need to resize all the pichas and edit some baru upload... Or else I have to waste such a long time to wait the pichas upload if I didn't minimize the size! *sigh*

After having our dinner... Chit-chat... Kepo kepo a while... Then we jalan kaki to kopitiam! Nearby nia ma... Hehehe! When to kopitiam "siu" everything... Then having a cut-cake "ceremony" at Green Hill Corner!!! Lol!!! Walao! Ka na ha mik aneh! No need to cut la... All are cupcakes! Hahaha! Easy!!! =D Actually we want to take the cake to Bla Bla Bla one... But the birthday boy said "mai xia soi" bo... Isssshhhh!!! See see see!!! He is shy!!! Malu la!!! Hahahaha! Never mind... Mai ma mai lor... Hehe! =P

Everything will upload soon in my facebook anyway... =)

Okay... Miss my beloved Docky so much!!! Yew's birhtday... Also Docky's 1st anniversary R.I.P... Time pass like shooting stars! It's 1 year already!!! I can't imagine the last year of today!!! How sad it is!!! Arrrggghhhh!!! We miss u... U are an angel in the heaven... U are freedom!!! Our beloved Docky!!! U are the HERO!!! We LOVE You!!!

Post by: Little Miss Xian Xian

No comments: