Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Oct 18, 2009

A Day Trip@Mabi Waterfall ♥

Waterfall! Quite a long journey to reach the destination... As I mention in my previous post... I'm home... I'm home... I'm home... =D Just having a dinner at Jalan Song... ^^ Today is a wonderful day! I loving my life!!! A day with my family and my Mr. Tall... We went to Mabi Waterfall is somewhere near Borneo Highland... Take us around 2 hours??? Not really sure... My butt are so pain when I reach there! Hahaha! A really adventure trip for me! A very new experience! I'm dare enough this time... Wow!!! Give me a big clap!!! *sound of clap*

Daddy & Mummy not join us at last... Coz Daddy is afraid!!! Hahahahahaha! Orang tua is like that one... So Mummy abandon Daddy at those villagers' house! *lol* Even us are afraid of it! Know why? Issshhhh!!! Trekking in a jungle! Never mind... The most scariest one are we have to climb down from the hill to reach the waterfall... The weather are not really good... It's rain at the moment... So we have to climb slowly and steady... If fall down... Don't know what will happen next! Mati kok kok??? Choi~~~ Hahahaha! *nervous* U can imagine how high it is when I upload the photo... *scary*

Having a BBQ at there too... Esther as the chef! Hahahaha! Yummy 3 layer pork! Hahahaha! don't play play er... Traditional style huh! They also "da bao" KFC!!! Hahahaha! Picnic! =D It's fun!!! A lot of funny thing happened... *joys*

Take lots of pictures... 3 cameras!!! Sony-Cyber Shot T70, Canon 1000D, and Olympus **** Don't know what's the model... Hahahaha! First is mine... Second is Geraldine's... Third is Danny's... Will upload the photo soon~~~ Coz I have to take all the pictures from them! Stay tune... Will upload ASAP!!! =D *sexy* Sexy because all the ladies wear bikini!!! Except my sis and Tieng... Coz they didn't play the water... Come so far from town don't want play wor... Apa macam? Hmmm... *wasted*

Arrrgghhh!!! Sore-eye already... I have to stop typing here... Stay tune for my pictures!!! Thanks again to Danny and Esther!!! =D

Post by: Little Miss Xian Xian

No comments: