Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Oct 15, 2009

My Diary on 15.10.09 ♥

Feel so good, so fresh right now!!! Having a mask again just now... Hahahaha! From now onwards, I must give myself and apply mask for my chubby face at least once a week!!! Once a week!!! Listen properly! Hahahaha! Must take good care for my own skin especially my chubby face!!! Work so hard, also want to make myself "sui sui" ma... At least... My face can be more moisture, brighten, smooth, firm and white of course!!! Hahahahaha! Never able to bully our self! *winkz* Like people always says... There's no ugly lady, but a lazy lady! Please translate to Mandarin! Lol... =D

Mummy came to my working place find me just now!!! *happy* Pity her always have to wait me "pang kang"... Never mind~~~ I treat her to mamam at JadePot Tea House after I finished my work! ^^ Not many customer today at my working place... Only few of them... Isssshhhh!!!!! Few of them can make me fuming and angry!!! Aunty ah aunty... Lots of complain!!! Never mind... U want me to done as soon as possible??? I can do it!!! But pls!!! Don't goyang sana goyang sini!!! U want me to do quickly then pls stick ur ass with the chair! The chair are just so comfortable for u! Don't move here and there! Maybe ur ass got worms... Hahahaha! I'm sorry to say that... But true ma... Hmmm... Make me can't concentrate with my working nia! Some more, ur cuticle are so so so many and thick!!! Aunty ma... Aduh~~~!!! *faint* U want me to fasten my speed... I can! Just don't complain if the cuticle are not properly clean!!! Hmph!!!

Again another aunty... Cakap tidak habis!!! Isssshhhh!!! Ask this ask that... Lots of questions! Questions about nails... It's ok... But u are too many questions liaw!!! Want us to be fast then pls don't ask a lot of questions and waste the time! Haizzzz!!! Speechless with all of u la!!! Hmmmm!!! Izit every aunty is like that one??? No right??? Why some of them are just so demanding???!!! Especially the rich one! Don't like that ma... We are all same... We are all human being! Isssshhh!!! Forget all of them! Hope tomorrow is a wonderful day... ^^

I'm now so excited while thinking of Sunday's one day trip!!! Another outdoor trip with my family and my Mr. Tall for sure~~~ =D We are going to waterfall!!!! Somewhere near Borneo Highland! Forget what's the waterfall name kii... Geraldine told me before... But forget! Hahaha! Izit something call Mabi Waterfall??? Hahahaha! Song song song!!! Thanks Danny and Esther for willing to bring us there... It's free!!! Hahahaha! Million of thanks! 3 more days to go!!! Can't wait can't wait!!! =P

I just want to say... Happy 2 years 11 months and 25 days anniversary to Little Miss Xian Xian & Mr. Tall... 5 more days to go!!! WooHoo!!! Chun chun ho!!! My off-day on our 3rd anniversary... Darling take leave also! Hahahahahaha! I ordered a set of cupcakes from Tan Lee Na for both of us... The theme is Little Miss Naughty & Mr. Tall are playing football in football field... With Manchester United logo!!! Wahseh man!!! Hope she can do perfectly!!! Can't wait again! Hahaha!

I'm count down-ing for everything!!! A colourful journey... =D

Post by: Little Miss Xian Xian


2 comments:

Miss G said...

Mabi Waterfall dear...

XianXian said...

Yea... Excited! Hahahaha!