Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Oct 31, 2009

Lelong Lelong Lelong~!~!~!~!!!!!!!

Lelong lelong lelong!!! Lai ah lai ah~~~ Jualan Hebat!!! Sale Sale Sale!!! From Little Miss Xian Xian's Closet!!! Hahahahaha! Something wrong with me! Yea!!! Really something wrong with me!!! Lol!!! Should I consider myself as a shopaholic??? I think so... Hehehe!

Went to Jenny Boutique last night! Spent $$$ again!!! *sigh* What to do??? Girls always like to spent!!! Hahaha! =P Aunty Jenny called my mummy as soon as possible when those T-shirt are arrive!!! As she said, saw those T-shirt arrive, her mind automatically appear my face!!! My face so big!!! Hahahaha! I heart T-shirt!!! Especially those with Cartoon's print! Yeehee...

Here are those I bought last night!!! Don't be shocked!!!





Scary??? Not really la... But a little bit... Hahaha! Still got 1 more actually... But I lazy to take once again coz of some problem of that pichas... I bought 10 pairs!!! It's 10!!! Just only T-shirt!!! Cost me Rm27 each... Hahaha! Actually the retail price is Rm29... V.I.P. customer like my mummy always got discount! Only for selected people nia! Hehehe! Besides T-shirt, I still bought 2 pairs of dresses... My purse... Burnt a big hole again... Always got burnt! Si lor... Hehehe...

Oh yea... My mascara is arrive already... Thanks Dine!!! Hehehe! Nowadays I'm tried to learn some basci make-up! Hahahaha! Start with my eyes 1st!!! Don't play play yer... Hehehehe!

Okay~~~ Have to go for my dinner with my mummy now... Hungry la! Hehe!

Post by: Little Miss Xian Xian

2 comments:

Miss G said...

omg.. so many tee... i cannot spend on shopping lately.. too broke after my trip and also went to see doc this morning.. damn expensive!!!

anyway... try out the mascara n let me know if u like it. :)

XianXian said...

lol! pity u... get well soon... =D