Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Feb 1, 2011

Work Hard ❤

Finally can update ma blog loo... =D
Tomorrow will be our last day in lunar calender right???
Known as "sha chap meh"!!!
Reunion dinner for every family so nor me... =)
Fire crackers every
where...
Fire works ever
ywhere too!!!
Tomorrow have to wake up e
arly for work...
Can I don't to work ma?!
Really tired of it!!! Urrgghhh!!!!
Everyone start their holi
days liaw la!!!
Why I don't have
wor?! Hmmm...
Opppsss!!!
Am start blaming alread
y~ Hehehe!
Finally I've done my pedicure liaw~~~
Super duper like!!! xD
See tomorrow free or not gonna to my manicure loo...
Hopefully I am free!!!
I want my nails ca
ntik cantik!!!
It's a must!
If no time, I gonna to rush in the night time!
Want to tidy up m
y clothes...
What to wear on which day...
Aiikkksss!!!!
Can I just left my mind blank???
I don't wanna to think
so much about that!
But if I don't thi
nk about it...
Then what I gonna to wear?!
~!@#$%^&*+=!!!!!!!!
I want to go buy all the Little Miss t-shirt at F.O.S!
Cheap la~~~!!!!
Nice to wea
r also!
It's kids some more!!!!! xP

Goodies

Nice right???
Darling said.....
Walao! Kids one meh?! You can wear boh?
So unbelievable meh? Am I so fat meh?!
I buy size L eh... Still won't fit leh~ S
ize M also can in la!
Say me like that! Hmph!!!
I want to buy the rest of the
character! =)
Bought a Pinko's long pant too...
Lovey lovey~ =D
Notice the long stick there???
My miracle bubb
les!
I want to play it durin
g beach time!!!
Want to buy one more kok!
Buy the other one geh~
See whether got time go buy mah lo...
Likey likey~~~!!! =)
Hrrrmmm...
Nothing much to s
ay...
Wanna off to bed s
oon~
Good night peeps!!!

+u+u for my work!!!



By,



No comments: