Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Feb 15, 2011

Valentinessss ❤

It's public holiday!!!
And also a tiring day for me~ =(
Didn't go to work this af
ternoon...
My cousin wanna to do somethin
g so I got off day!
Get used my time to sleep the
whole afternoon till now ya!
Energy is full
y charged! =D
Valentine's Day!
Since many places
are full~
Traffic jam everyw
here!!!
We wanna watch movie wann
a buy ticket earlier~
Take for long queue at the
end no more seat!!!
Urgggghh
h!!!!
Time are quite late alread
y~
We then have our simple Valen
tine's dinner at Sushi King! =)
Sushi King wor
...
Everytime also can e
at jek~
Which mean no matte
r how...
Everyday will be our
Valentine's Day!

Dinner at Sushi King

Even eat Sushi King also have to queue up!!
Everywhere are full of couples!!!
After having our dinner~
No more movie liaw lor...
Go Tray Cafe to find my sis them...
They having dinner at Tray Cafe ma~
Their friend's shop! =)
Gonna ask them fast fast kahwin liaw la! Hahahaha!
That day still go see diamond ring with Puikia kok~
Just my sis always tot she is still young!
Don't wanna get married!!!
Omg!!! So old liaw wor!!!
Forget about them! Hahahaha! xP
Went there limteh for a little while~

Tray Cafe

Old Lady~ lolx

After Tray Cafe...
Wanna go meet up with my bro them~
Continue to another place!!!
Gossshhhh!!!!
Again... Their friend's shop kok...
Don't know what the name liaw~
Go there till around 2am++!!!
Really tired noh~
Anyway... Had a great night too~ =)

Both of Them

I didn't get anything on this year!!!
So pity and sad huh?!
Darling keep on asking me what I want to buy~
He said he did go many places to find my pressie...
But everything seem I got already~
So he don't know what to buy...
Scare buy le then I don't like kok wor!!!
Coz I don't like bears and flowers!!
Aiiiiyyyeeerrrr!!!!
My thing so hard to buy meh?! Hmph!!!
Nevermind~
I said Samantha Thavasa's wallet will be my Valentine pressie!
Izit okay for you?
Who ask him no give me any pressie as memorial!
I ma choose what I want lor~
He said okay!!!
But need to wait kok la!!!
Wait Puikia or either my cousin help me buy...
Puikia will be back on April and cousin will go on May...
I want I want I want~
I want the handbag too!!!!!
Buy myself lor~ Hehehehe!
Only wallet will be my belated Valentine pressie from him!!!
Can't wait!!!!!
I wonder is they got this design below???
The first pic~


Likey!!!

If not...
I will choose this from their store!
Hello Kitty version some more!!! Awwww~~~ =D

Is confuse which I want to buy for the handbag???

Bags

Oppss!!!
The photos are copyright from Samantha Thavasa Singapore ya~ Hehe!
Everyone suggested me to get the bear one!
Hello Kitty is too flowery to match clothes!
Okay okay!!!
I will go for the bear one lo~
Beige color!!!
Like chin chin!!!! =D
Can't wait to get them!!!!

Us

Let our pic as my ending bah~
Stay sweet as always!!!
xoxo




By,




1 comment:

Miss G said...

yea yea... ask them fast fast kahwin liaw.... c pui came back she so kuai ar... wont loso n everydya wear sui sui. hahahaha...

that day we asked pui also... he sed no money. hahahaha