Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Feb 12, 2011

Randomsss ❤

Before I end my Saturday~
Let me update my bloggie a little while~ =D
Just back ho
me~
Today back home quite early
ya...
My stupid Darling said he is sl
eepy!!! =.="
Say sleepy and now still kee
p on sms me???
Coz while waiting me, he tak
e a nap...
Not longer later wanna come my ho
use find me liaw~
Nap for a little while then wak
e up sure tired la!
Stupid!!! =P
Just now went visit people's house...
For open-house or either housewarming???
Whatever l
a...
Go there eat eat eat with my pare
nts and Darling! xD
I did wash my hair at saloo
n today~
Work so hard must enjoy
myself nah...
That's why I am so poor~
~~
Hahahahaha! x
D
Valentine valentine valenti
ne's Day!!!!!!
Saw many people selling pressie at the road side liaw~
Flowers and be
ars!
Whoootttsss!!!
Last night went to Spring
with mummy...
Wow! All the valentine's gift are so "m
otherfucker" expensive!!!
Opppsss!!!
Sorry to being rude! xP
Really expensive loh~
200 bucks plus for a bouquet of
bears!
Few years ago I might like a
ll those thingy la~
Now??? Mai tolo
ng la~
Hahahaha
ha!
Coz I already got 2 bouquet of bears liaw~ =)
Eat till so big I never receive r
eal flower kok eh!!!
Darling said I won't appreciate t
hose thing if he give me...
Why?! Coz I can only happy for
just a moment...
Not forever...
Coz flowers droop faster~
Neh ne neh ne ne... =D
Anyway... He said no celebration for Valentine's Day!!!
Like tha
t meh?
Okay lor... So pity hu
h? Hahahaha!
Most of the restaurant are fu
lly-booked...
Where got place to celebra
te kok wor...
Just staying at home nia lor...
He ask me to cook for him!!!
Slow slow wa
it la!!!
See lao niang me got mood or not first! =P
Okay~
Not going to blahs so
much!
Pichas are here!!! =)
Forget to take pic of myself!!!
Issshhh!!!


Mummy with New Short Hair

Fire Works

The Little Owner's "beh song" Face! Cute!!!


Don't say no photo for myself la...
Nah~ Share you people my ugly photo here!!!
A bottle of collagen before I off to bed!
Love it! =
)


Kinohimitsu Collagen




By,




No comments: