Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Feb 13, 2011

Valentine Eve ❤

Less than half an hour...
It's Valentine's D
ay!!! xD
So today is Valentine eve lo??? Hahahaha!
Just back from dinner a
t Batu Lintang...
Back home chit-chat wi
th mummy...
And fooling around with my be
loved Bubble!!!
You're so cute my "little sis"!!! =D
I've spent my whole Sunday with my beloved HIM
Aaaahhhaaaahhh~~~
Here are our conversation! xP

HIM : Pui ah~ Tomorrow night you want to go where for dinner wor?
ME : Dinner??? You want ah???
HIM : Most of the place we go already leh~ No more any fancy restaurant liaw leh~
ME : All fully-booked liaw la~ Ahhh!!! I think Pullman still got???
HIM : Izzit??? You want hia???
ME : That day saw their advertisement leh~ RM138++ per pax at 22nd level one ah! Nice hoh?
HIM : Buffet again hia???
ME : Don't know leh~ I think is just like main course one? Whatever la... Got red wine and gifts included ah! lolx!
HIM : Really meh? You want???
ME : Hah? You say real one ah? Expensive wor! Not worth leh... 2 pax need 300 bucks plus eh!
HIM : As long as you are happy ma~

Muahahahahaha!
No need la Pui~
My answer will be...
As long as we stay happily always already more than enough!!!
You are the best gift which GOD gave me liaw~ =)
And hor...
You cannot eat much la!!!
Doctor's advice!
Must eat healthy food ya~
Your health is my precious pressie already! =)

Lalalalala...
Went to Old Town with Darling this evening!
I still prefer Ipoh Town's toast bread nah~ xP
It's a simple but a lovely Sunday I have!
Is loving HIM more and more each day!


Love As Always

Little Miss Xian Xian

Random pics before going for dinner!
Good night everybody!
Happy Valentine's Day!!!
xoxo



By,



No comments: