Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Feb 8, 2011

Date with Mum ❤

Good evening peoples!!! =D
Just back home from shopping with mummy~
Ohhh hooohhh...
I promised myself must update my blog more often!
I've changed my background jor...
A little bit update for my blo
g page nah~ =)
I super duper
my bloggie background!
Don't you think it's just so kawaii??? xD
Tomorrow gonna to start working looo...
The 8th day of CNY!
In Chinese 8 means "HUAT" la hor???
Hehehehehe! =P
Wish both of my business "tua tua tang tang" la~
Gonna hit my own target again!!!
I want save more money!!!
3 more months to go!!!
Many many lucks come to me ya! xD
Since I no work in the afternoon today...
Accompany mummy go shopping~ =)
Bought some skin car
es~
Treat mummy eat pizza~
Oh my 200+ bucks fly away noh!!!
Tonight movie!!!
Oh yeah!!!
Watch "最强喜事" n
ah~
Bought ticket already...
Monday night wanna to watch one liaw~
Didn't buy ticket earlier, all full!!!
Issshhhh!!!
In the end went to Star Cineplex...
For "I Hong Kong"!
Really nice!!!
So freaking funny la!!!!
Must watch if you haven't watch yet!
Laugh till you "peng" la! xD
Still got few movies I wanna to watch...
Hopefully can manage to watch all before the last show!
Ok liaw~~
~
Wanna to count my ang paosss money looo...
Big liaw lor...
No many ang paosss like before liaw~
But I still received 8 of them!
Yiipppiieee!!!
Ang paosss from mummy, daddy and my bro
are more than enough niao~ =)
As usual...
I gave both of my daddy and mummy ang paosss too!!!
This is the second year I gave them!
Got increase the amount a little bit for them la~
Muahahahaha!
As long as I got "heart" are more than enough right???
Lalalala...
Okay okay~
Gonna to refresh myself noh~
Have a pleasant day everyone!

Our PIC as My Ending~



By,




No comments: