Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Feb 21, 2011

A Bored Monday ❤

Such a bored Monday I have!!!
Grrrrr~~~~
Salon is getting quiet and quiet o...
Maybe after CNY, lotsa people lack of money???
Anyway... Anyho
w...
I will only go there for Saturday s
tart on next week looo...
Weekdays I can goyang ka
ki at home liaw lor...
Coz my cousin get
a new job already~
Do manicurist nearly 2 years plu
s already...
Quite tired for me already la...
Since I work as manicurist...
I everyday backache
eh!!!
Whole bo
dy pain!!!
Before don't have this
kind of sickness la...
Now become so weak kii...
Mummy, daddy and Darling also ask me not to work this liaw~
Nails really can earn a lot lo...
My cousin no do liaw left me alone???
I don't w
ant!
Coz salon people want to
do fast with great job one~
To save their ti
me...
We two people do can save
a lot of time!
But if only one person might not so fast liaw lor...
So lor so lor...
Who want to hire me fo
r part time???
Muahah
ahaha!
Luckily I still got my own
little business~
Won't die won't di
e~ xP

Well well well
~
Went to Jenny Bouti
que again!!!
Lotsa new arri
val clothes...
All are from
KL one...
Ewww
w~~~
I don't like la...
Only bought 1 skirt nia...
Save money!
Lalalala~~~ =)
I want buy MNG's sling bag whi
ch I saw yesterday!!!
RM13
9 eh~
Got quite a lot of
sling bags liaw~
But this one is big enough to put my Pinkie

All of my sling bags are so small...
If want to bring my Pinkie out so
I have to carry a big bag!
Urrrggghhh!!
!
So... I decided to b
uy it real soon~ =)
Then leh
~
Saw a "loves" cardigan at MNG too!!!
It's so bloody expensive for me!!!
RM159 for just a c
ardigan???
Oh no~
But it look
nice!!!!
Arrrrggghhhh!!!!
Consider f
irst!
Money hard to earn eh
~ Hahahahaha! =P

Oooohhhh
h~~~
Here are my vain pichas! xP


With Flash & Without Flash Light

She's Adorable!!!


YoooHooo...
The little princess above are so cute right??? Hehe!
She is the daughter of Darling's uncle~
Little Yvonne! =)
I got some pichas of myself kok nah~
Lazy to upload more~
Good night everyone!!!


xoxo



By,



No comments: