Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Feb 24, 2011

Sunshine ❤

Coming coming~~~
The weather is so bloody hot!!!
Finished helping mummy do some housework thingy~
I am good girl~ Yaahhheee!!!! =D
Opppssss!!!
Close an eye...
I just realised that...
My car's road tax gonna expired already!!!
27th February 2011!!!
Which mean Sunday expired la???
Now Friday already!!!
Saturday & Sunday no people work...
Huhuhuhu... =(
Hope uncle can help me do my car's insurance as soon as possible!
So that I just can pay my road tax!
If not I got no car to drive liaw la!!!!
My GOD~~~!!!!
No car just like no leg for me la...
Wanna go anywhere also cannot!
Road tax expired then wanna scared "mata" road block kok!
Fast fast help me arrange everything!!!
Gonna spend money again~
Hmmmmm..... =(

My left hand are so damn painful la!!
Like whole shoulder to my hand are numb already~
But we all did enjoy our healthy day~
2 hours not enough!
Want 30 mins more!!!
So we start from 8pm play till 10.30pm!
Coz mummy said she will help me close my stall~
Yeahhh~~~
So that I can play more longer!!!
Thankiuuu mummy~
Darling did follow me too...
But he come in like 8.15pm~
Coz he went to cut his hair after work at 6pm+!
Back home take bath then direct come find me looo...
After our badminton exercise...
We went to have our supper somewhere near Green Road~
Darling said wanna to have 2 bowls of Kueh Tiaw!!!
No way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So only ate half bowl then the rest give him!
Or else he really order two bowls!
Such a giant size!!!
Tonight gonna play futsal again...
Eat that much, exercise more also no need ah!
Grrrr~~~~
We then chit-chat a lot~
They asked me where I gonna celebrate my birthday o???
Awwww~~~
Even I was not here on my birthday...
But they decided to celebrate earlier for me~
They said wanna book hotel!!!
Whoootttsss!!!
Thinking about Pullman... Stay 1 night at there!
Darling replied us...
Something crazy!!!
Waste money nia! Lol!!!
Might go Beach again???
Hahaha! Let them to decide bah~ =)
Yahhhheeee~~~
Gonna to stop here now~
Have a nice nice day~~~


xoxo



By,




No comments: