Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Feb 22, 2011

Bored To Max ❤

Just back from Tarot cafe!!!
Weeeee~~~~ =)
Is so full now after a big mug of Milo Snow!
Went to "yam cha" with Darling, sis and cousin again~
Kuching are really bored like hell la!!!
Got no place to go...
Sob sob sob... =(
Darling said he got no idea to bring me go anywhere...
As what Darling alw
ays say me...
No out beh tahan! Hahahahaha! xP
I then ma go shop earlier noh...
Close my stall lor...
And join for the "yam
cha" session~
What I gonna to do???
I should goyang kaki at home???
Darling said no way!!!
It's not a good way for you to goyang kaki at home!
He scared I too bored at home doing nothing...
Then he will be so pity liaw lor...
When I got nothing to do...
I will "kacau" him till I
"song" what~
Hahahahahaha!
Must find something to do...
Okay~
All these thing will start after my trip la...
I want earn more and more money!!!
Do nails ag
ain???
Aunty said she will call me if there's any appointment...
Okay, no problem~~~
Only me alone...
I will a bit scare scare wor...
Not that I am not confi
dence of myself...
But... I just hate those troublesome customer!!!
You know la...
Rich people always very macam one~
I don't like to being so "good" to treat them...
Like so fake lo~ Hate it!
Got my cousin there at least she is bigger than me...
Easy to solve the problem~
Don't ever bully young
ster like me hia!!!
Hahahahahaha!
And hor...
I did wash my hair at salon today~~~
Blow with nice curls that I want~
How can I not going out and ju
st stay at home???!!!
Hahahahahaha!
I always wasting money for washing my hair twice a week!!!
What for???
Everyday also wash myself bah...
1 day no wash hair I think I better go die! xD
Aiya~~~
I want enjoy the
massage bah~
Body-ache everytime!!! =(
Such a long long time didn't go for reflexology liaw la!!!
I want I want!!!
I need it so much!!!!
Oppppsss
ss!!!
Time pass real fast!
12am already!!!
Got to stop here liaw la~
Good night everybody~~~~!!!
Whooootttsss!!!! =D

Being Vain



By,



No comments: