Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Feb 18, 2011

Blahsssss ❤

It's Friday~
Any date or appointment peoples???
I got a date with mummy again~
No futsal for Darling tonight~
Coz he is not allowed to do strong exercise!
Last week his leg become abnormal again...
Luckily after for some medicine...
It's heal! =)
So, he is allowed to out with friends...
Passport chop already~
Stupid him always ask my permission first...
Before he say YES to others! xP
We went to After 3 to have our dinner last night~
Ah ah ah!!!
Eat again!!!!!!!
He always "beh tahan" see me eat wor...
And yet still want to bring me go here and there eat~
Poor baby~ Hahahaha! xD
I wanna to ask him take off his car's black mirror!!!
So rich always give those "mata" kopi-o hia???
Hmmmm.......
90% black eh~~~
Coz he wanna to bring other girls out bah~
So that nobody can see him!
Muahahahahahaha! xD
Not more than 1 month gonna take off!
Such a wasted!
Ooooooo~~~
Gonna to get ready to out with mummy looo~~~
Have a pleasant day!!!
Is lovin' my life~

xoxo



By,




No comments: