Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Feb 20, 2011

Is Lovin' Weekend ❤

Before I end my weekend~
Let me share some out my random update ya~ =)
Weekend???!!!
No need to guess much and think much...
My weekends always spent with my beloved HIM

Darling finally take off his black glass yesterday!
Being forced by me! Hahahaha!
He said don't have free time o
ne at first...
I called him at around 3pm???


ME: Where are you now?!
HIM: I was at bank now leh~
ME: Still work??? When you gonna take off your black glass?
HIM: Still work ah... Want back liaw~ No time to take off liaw leh~ It's late...
ME: I don't care! You go and take off!
HIM: I will go when I free la but not today...
ME: Eat shit ah you!!!


Muahahahahaha!
Not longer later he sms me and a
sk me not to angry~
He will go now! Lolx! xP
I then asked him did your friend ask you why so fast want take off???
Coz not more than 1 month! Hahaha!
He said yeap, his friend did ask!
He answered his friend that I am sco
lding him and angry him!
Must take off!
His friend said...
Like that then bo bian lo... Better take off~
Can't stop laughing!!!
Am I so fierce meh?!
Issssshhhhh!!!!!
At the end still say me waste his 2
80 bucks again!
Cheh~~~!!!
Who ask your ass itchy?! Hahahahaha! xD

During night time...
Went to Station One with cuzzieeess...
Darling did follow of course! =)
Waaahhhh..
.
Many young people like to chill at there wor~
Apppuuuuu~~~
Really a lot a lot of peoples!!!
Got live band and so on...
Not bad la actually~
Had a great night with HIM a
nd cuzziieeesss! =)

This morning...
It's quite late already Darling haven't come shop yet...
My mind was thinking...
Hmph!!! Sure "kun beh
cheh" one!
He sms me...


HIM: Pui pui~~~
ME: What?! Errr~~~ Sure play game till very late la you! *he is addicted with Dota recently*
HIM: Play till 2.30am nia la... Then "sui bu xing"...
ME: Then?! Errr!!!
HIM: Then wake up... Miss my ah pui lo...
ME: Then leh???!!!
HIM: Then now want ong ong again...
ME: Then????????!!! *Is pissed off already*


Not more than 3 mins...
He standing in front of me!
Issshhhh!!!
!!!!!
Cheat me again!!!
That day I just told him don't always use same method to cheat me!!!
Then neh????
I got cheated by him again with another method!
So stupid huh? Ha
hahahaha!
Thanks for coming to be my male-maid~ =)

In the afternoon...
We went to shopping...
Awww~~~ Lotsa stuff I wanna to buy!!!
Why all are so bloody expensive?!
Of course no buy
noh~~~
Super broke la me...
Every of the stuff I want are more than 100 bucks one!
Haaaiiiizzzz!!!
Let is be!!!
If they will be mine, they will wait for me to bring them home~
Lalalalala...
Today we got our dinner at home~
Mummy cook
eh~~~
Yummilicious as always!
I love mama's cook! =D

Darl & Me


xoxo



By,



No comments: