Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Feb 16, 2011

Sob Sob ❤

Heeeelllloooossss!!!!!
It's blogging time~ =)
Just done my facial mask...
Am now waiting Darling to pick me out la!!!
I am hungry!!!
I want mamam!!!!!!!
Why Kuching so small hia???
Everyday thinking where I want to go la!!!
Such a boring city~ sigh!
I want traveling!!! =(
Tomorrow is the last day CNY looo...
Time flies like rocke
t!
Daddy's shop only open half-day~
Then I got no work on tomorrow too!!!
WoooHoooo~~~!!!
I got holiday!!! =D
Poor thing that Darling got to work on tomorrow~
Pity him everyday busy till max yer...
What to do o~
Stress stress stress???
Recently my mood not so good wor~
"Aunty" come visit me noh!
Hate it!!!
Pity him busy for his own work I still keep on scolding him with no reason!!!
Muahahahahaha! xD
He like to ask me why want to sc
old him wor?
Did I do anything wrong ma???
I then ask myself...
No leh~ You are just good, no wrong!
Lalalalalala~ xP
He just replied that...
"I never scare anything, but I only scare I make you not happy..."
Stupid stupid stupid!!! xD
He did everything just want me to have happy life~
You're the sweetest one for me~

Arrrggghhh!!!
I gonna get ready to out looo!!!
He's coming~~~ =)

I'm Yours




By,




No comments: