Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Feb 11, 2011

Pampering Day ❤

Welcome home!!! =)
Just back from work...
Gonna get ready to out with my mu
mmy again!!!
YuuuHoooo~~~ =D
Darling went to play futsal tonight~
A date with mummy a
gain!
Wanna go to buy my contact lens solution~
Dinner of course!!!
Oh well~
My hair is 1 inch shorter
again!!!
I've cut my hair yesterday!!!!!
Why my hair never get long one huh?!
Once my hair longer a little bit, cut again!
Coz last time cut it with too much laye
r liaw~~~
I don't want nah!!!
I want my hair with one le
ngth!
A bit layer can la but don't too m
uch!
So that I can blow the hair I want~
So I gonna cut cut cut till all of th
em balance!
Cut some breakage also~
Cut my fringe~
Do treatment kok~
And do my pedicure!!!
Back home do facial mask while waiting HIM to come kok~
What a pampering day ya!

After that Darling bring me go to have dinner~
Accompany me almost everyday except for today! =)
Is so so much in love with girl's life!
Muahahahaha! =D


My toe's nail of the week~

Facial Time

Little Miss Xian Xian

Short huh?!
1 inch shorter... =(
If I never cut my hair like always...
I think my hair is long like what liaw lor!!!
Coz my hair can grow faster~ Hehehehe!
Picture are blur~
Coz using my phone to take geh~
Today's pic!!! =D
Gonna out soon!!!

xoxo



By,




No comments: