Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Oct 1, 2010

Pissed Off ❤


Why why why?????!!!!!
Why iPhone 4 is hard to get???
Always out of stock!!!
Damn!!!!!!!
When I gonna to have it???!!!
Urrrggghhh!!!
I called them today ask whether got stock already?
They said still left few...
Gooossshhh!!!
I go just now and they said finished already!!!!!!
Go other place see liaw!!!
I want I want!!!!!!
Have to bring my daddy along kok!
Scared he will tired to follow me go here and there ah...
Coz I use his credit card...
Huhuhuhuhu.... =(
Haaaiiiizzz!!!
Many people buying...
Wait wait wait and wait!!!
I want new phone!!!!!
So fucking bad mood!
Cannot reserve some more!!!
So selfish!!!
Hmph!!!
Spoiled my whole day mood...
=(



By,




No comments: