Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Oct 6, 2010

It's My Life ❤

Just finished my shower after my yoga lesson~ Feel so good and nice! =D My cousin didn't follow today~ She went to KL la... Whhooottss!!! And I just sleep at home become a lazy pig! No work no work till next Monday!!! Hurrraaayyyy!!!!!! Even no work, morning also have to wake up early bah~ Have to go shop and help... Take care my little own business! Too hardworking already~ Hahahaha! xP

I will miss those staff at the salon de wor~~~ Love to chit chat and fooling around with them when we are free! Haha! Tomorrow gonna to see them bah! Go wash my hair~ Follow mummy to go... =) How
could I wish if there's got someone to help me wash hair and blow my hair with nice curls everyday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dreaming! Wake up! lolx! =P Curls hair need maintenance geh~ No money how to maintain??? Hahaha! That's why~ Stop dreaming! xD

Last night went to The Spring again with mummy an
d my beloved him~ Go buy pressie again... Waaahhh!!! This 2 months really many people brithday lor....!!! I mean September and October... Kinda kinda broke!!!!! Money not enough wei!!!! Coz tomorrow is Tieng's birthday~ Still haven't decide where to go for dinner yet~ Noommm nooommm!!! I love to eat yummy food!!! =D Went to Switch look for the iPhone casing! Errrr!!!!!!!!! No any nice color geh!!! I want something sweet color like pink!!! No sell no sell!!! Haaaiiiizzzz!!!!!!! My iPhone now is without casing to protect la... Still using my old Crocs handphone purse! Too big for my iPhone! Always drop! =(

Yeah yeah~ Mummy now are fall in love with my iPhone
already~ Go get one!!!! Hahahaha! But she said very hard to use... No Chinese word some more... Like that then bo bian lor~ Hehehe! Go practice by using my iPod first bah~ Hehehehehe! =D

Tada~~~ Here are some of my silly picture~ =)


The Original Little Miss Xian Xian




By,




3 comments:

Miss G said...

my manager told me his frn sed got "kang tao" for iphone 4G. Less than RM1k. If really got, then i will consider to get one instead of ipod 4G. LOL...

XianXian said...

Lol... I tot u say u dun like iPhone? Haha! So cheap meh? No warranty 1 huh?

Miss G said...

Not that I dun like. I just think that it's nt practical n for the price to pay, I would prefer bb. But if below Rm1k... Can consider for a spare... Lol...

Dunoo got warranty o nt. He sed 'kangtao'. Still waiting for the new... Lol.

If really got, then I wont get ipod 4g dy. Lol