Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Oct 19, 2010

1 More Day ❤

Awww~~~ I am so hungry man!!! Eating junks now! Hungry hungry hungry~ =( Darling fast fast come please!!!!!!!! Huhuhuhu..... =(

Oh well~ Less than 5 hours till 12am!!! It's our 4th anniversary!!! Awww~~~ Such a nice day!!! Special day for special us~ Hahahaha! 20.10.2010! Whhhoooo
tttsss!!! So sui right??? Haha! Still thinking where to go tomorrow night la... Any place to recommend??? TeeeHeee... xP I had been ready a small small gift to my beloved him already~ Nothing special... Just a small gift as his present~ Hope he will like it! And I am sure he will like it la... Coz I am the one who choosing it! xD

Where's my present????!!!!! Arrggghhh!!! Darling said no pre
sent wor... Already go Sematan liaw... Then that day still spend so much to buy the Hong Kong ticket kok! Broke chinxxx!!! Hahahaha... Never mind~ It's okay~ The most important thing is a sincere heart! That's is what I want~ =)

Lalalala... Am gonna to chop down my hair tomorrow!!!!!! Iss
sshhh!!! My hair never get longer one! Always cut cut cut and cut! =P Want to wash hair and blow nice nice for tomorrow night! Opppsss!!! Darling is coming! Here are my vain pic which I simply took just now~ Hehehe! Am sorry that I got a messy room~ =P

Little Miss Xian Xian



By,



No comments: