Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Oct 21, 2010

Awesome ❤

Had a nice nice day on our special date~! First of all... Darling said no present to give me but I received a present from him!!! =D Tuesday night he bring me to Roxy to choose what I want... He know I want a bag there! Yeah yeah~ I got it!!! Thanks so much babe! Darling said actually he already plan what to give me for our anniversary geh~ The Roxy bag not suppose to be my present as well... Awww~~~ What is my real present??? It will be a very precious present! Just because that day I ask him to pay the Hong Kong ticket... He was shocked when I ask him to pay the ticket... Coz he already plan what to buy for me ma... Who knows buy the money he budget have to pay the ticket noh~~~ Yeeeeee!!!!! What's that?! He not going to tell me!!! And said now say also no use... No money to buy pun~ Wait till he earn more money he will buy for me again he said... I ask izit I have to wait till our next anniversary??? He said of course nope!!! Next year present are much much precious than this! Ahhhhhh~~~~~~~ He plan everything for me~~~ You are just so lovely~ I just wait nia looo~ =) Anyway, I love my bag!!!!!

I'd gave him a small present too~ A Quiksilver belt! Am glad that he love it! xoxo! The naughty him said no any celebrate wor... Go kopitiam eat enough already~ Hahahaha! xP We than went to The Junk to have our dinner... Met quite a lot of people there! Awww~~~ Make me feel so damn "pai seh" want to take more pic!!!! Haaaiiizzz!!! I only took few pic nia!!! Huhuhu... Disappointed thing is!!!! I din even take pic with my beloved him!!!! Arrrrggghhh!!! How could I~~~~ =( Darling said nevermind wor... Coz we already took many pic at Sematan le ah~ Aiiikkksss!!! Different la stupid!!! =( Okay! Forget about it! Here are some pic! =)
Darling's Oreo Crush

Mine~ Vanilla Caramel Crush

Mine~ Lamb Shank

Darling's Angel Hair Prawn Pasta

Our Cake!!! Black Forest Cheese Cake! Yummy!!!
My Silly Him
Me Me Me

All the food are yummy!!! And the food portion are super duper big!!!! Aiyerrr~~~ Eat till I whole night feel lazy want to walk kii! Hahahaha! =P I love the cake so much! Still remember last year I still order a cake for our 3rd anniversary... But this year no wor... Coz I am so broke okay? Hahahahaha! The price are reasonable... Not expensive~ Everything cost us like just RM85! =) I got a lovely candle light dinner! After our dinner... Went to shop fetch my mum and sis... And then watch movie!!! Weeeee~~~ Detective Dee... Mummy always want to watch bah~ But nobody go with her... Hahaha! Okay~ Darling "chia" all of us watch! I got a lovely night! =D Whoooottsss!!! Darling do spent a lot on me!!! Sematan trip, dinner, present and movie!!! Oh no~~~ I do appreciate all of them so much! Memories! =) My cam-whoring pic is here!!!
Little Miss Xian Xian

Whooottsss!!! A very very simple make up for our day~ Eye liner... Mascara and my pink lens! That's it!!! No foundation powder... Coz I hate it!!! No fake eye lashes coz mummy not willing to help me... Well... I love this look too! Darling like too! Natural~ =D Well well... I feel myself not like a pure Chinese in those pic above!!! Since I got tanned skin some more! My sis said look like got mix geh~ Hahahahaha! =P I cut jor my hair today!!! Awww~~~ So short!!! No choice I have to cut coz lotsa dry and damage hair liaw... Huhuhu... I miss my hair length like the pic above!!!!

My Present From Him




By,



No comments: