Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Oct 8, 2010

Nice Weekend ❤

It's so nice to sleep in the afternoon~ Yum yum~ Just woke up by the disturbing of Darling's phone call... Waaahhh~~~ Si beh loso lor him~ Hahaha! Later he gonna play futsal bah~ =) I gonna to get ready too after my blog! Wanna follow daddy go shop la... Later join my cousin them go JunkBar! WoooHooo~~~ =D

Last night went to Pinoy to celebrate Tieng's birthday la... Didn't take tiok any pichas... Just a simple celebration! Awwww~~~ 21st already!!! Should I throw a party when I am 21st??? Haha! Say for fun only la... Obviously not in the actual day if I throw a party~ Hong Kong will be the place I celebrate my birthday! Still thinking wanna to throw a party not... Simple one la... Definitely not at my house! Hehehe! Okay~ I love the crispy fried pork there!!! So yummilicious!!! So so full! =)

Ewww~~~~ I spend money again yesterday... Went to Jenny Boutique! Before go there, I tell myself not to buy not to buy!!! AAarrrrggghhhh!!! Bought 2 dresses and a sling bag again! Phhhoooofff!!! No money no money but you! Hahahahaha! xP

Oh yeah!!! Can't wait for tomorrow!!! Tomorrow will be a trip for me and Darling... Actually gonna celebrate our 4th Anniversary de la... Celebrate in advance since my cousin went to KL! Or else, I got no off day looo... But in the end, his family do follow too... Coz our room too big already... Hahaha! Never mind~ It's okay~ This trip should be the present Darling gave me bah~ He spent a lot for the room already~ Just for me actually!!! Hahahaha! Thanks my baby boy~ =D

Opppsss!!! I gonna to get ready looo... Run first! Have a nice weekend!!! =D



By,



1 comment:

Miss G said...

ahhh.. jenny got bags ar?? im looking for sling bag.... desperately for one... been looking for a nice one for quite some times dy... must go tml! lol