Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Oct 27, 2010

Rojak Post ❤

It's rainnniiieee day again!!! Whhooottss!!! I like it! I like cold weather! Don't you? =) Just back from my yoga lesson... Then bath! Feel so fresh and nice! I already skipped my yoga class for 3 times lo!!! Urrrgghhh!!! Last week didn't go just because "aunty" come and visit me... Then Monday mummy said body-ache, so escape again! Aduuhhh~~~ Waste money la... Coz we pay monthly de ma... Bo bian~ xP

I am so so so hungry right now! See! Have to think where to eat again! Darling didn't come find me today wor... Coz last night he find me liaw... Today just let him rest at home... Or else his mummy gonna miss him so much! Seldom stay at home ma coz every time futsal and find me... Hahahaha! xD

My silly him very funny what~ When I am on my way to yoga lesson... I hardly answer any call when I am driving okay?! I am so rush that time kok! Coz got customer come quite late... Hmmm... Luckily I still can reach in time before they start! Then leh~ Stupid him call me for many times! Sot one! Then keep sms me kok! I just tell him I just reach and gonna start my lesson now! He was so disappointed! Adumak!!! Then ignore him and continue my class... After finish just find him and he said he gonna wait me find him first he then just go take bath la... Scared I can't find tiok me and he will not be able reply me in time if he take bath! What the ~!@#$%^&*!!!! Hahahahaha! So funny wei!!! Why nowadays still got this kind of silly people huh? Okay~ He's my man! Thanks him for care about me even every little tiny thing! He are just so right to me!


Today no come find me... Friday no futsal... He said he will come find me everyday!!! Aiiiiyyyeerrrr~~~!!! Bring me go eat something nice huh! Without him, I think I am more broke than now la! Out with him no need to pay even a cent! Coz now he earn money liaw ma... Doesn't like last time... When we are still study! Everything have to pay by myself! He no income ma... What to do... I am very understanding one~ Last time I always rich than him wor! Coz mummy always give me lotsa pocket money ma... Haha! But now... He is richer than me! =( Good also! I want my man are more ability than me! No doubts! =)

Wooooooooo~~~~~ Gotta out soon with mummy! Stop here la! To be continue~ =)




By,



No comments: