Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Oct 18, 2010

Lovely ❤

Coming coming~ =) Am missing my ah pui so damn much! xP He went to play futsal later on~ And then me... Escape from yoga class today... Hehe! Coz "aunty" is coming to visit me! Awww~~~ So tired!!! Whole body aching now especially my back! Dead fish! After eat some pain killer, thanks God that I am still alive! Hahahahaha! xD

This morning back home so early la!!! 10++am I ba
ck home jor... Coz I really can't stand liaw! My back too pain aready! Suffering! The weather are so hot kok!!! Arrrggghhh!!! At the end I just told mummy I wanna back home and rest for a while... Or else I really can't go work this afternoon la... Back home take some nap! No eat anything at shop! So super hungry!!! Darling keep on nagging ask me must eat must eat!!! Cannot no eat! Later gastric more sick! Errrr~~~ I know la~ =)

Oh well~ I got a great and nice weekend with my Darlin
g and cousinsssss!!! Hearts! Saturday night very simple... Stick whole night with my beloved him as usual~ =) And then on Sunday night we have a dinner at One Jaya with my cousinzzz to celebrate Candy's birthday~ Celebrate in advance actually~ My family do follow us go there eat too... But they sit another table la... Hehe! Just wanna to say... The food was ~!@#$%^&*!!!! Not nice at all jek~~~!!! Expensive some more! I still prefer Batu Lintang Lok Garden! Much much nicer than here! It's okay~ No more next time only lo... =) After I finish makan, leave Darling aside then curi curi follow mummy go Pineberry buy clothes again!!! Muahahaha! Loves! =D

Our second... Cut cake ceremony was at Moonriver.
.. Located at Jalan Song... Near One Jaya also... A very nice and cozy place to chill with~ =)

Moonriver Coffee Club

My Very Berry

Espresso Cheese Cake from Ginger Bread House *nice*

The Birthday Girl

Stay Happily

All The Ladies!

Yeah yeah~ We have a great great night! Chit chat around... Gossip around... Had fun ya~ =) Am waiting our day to come!!! 2 more days!!! =D



By,



No comments: