Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Oct 11, 2010

Beach ❤

I got my lovely days!!! =) So fast so soon... My lovely trip are finish already~ But I'd enjoy myself with my beloved him~ And of course with his family too... His mummy~ His two little bros... And his gong gong~ Have a nice nice day!!!! =D

Start my journey here! First of all... As usual, early in the Saturday morning... I went to shop for help... Then Darling came to shop to fetch me like around 10.30am bah? Haha! Having breakfast at my shop~ We then head to my place and Darling wait me take my bath and tidy some of my thing~ After my thing are settle, went to his pla
ce to pick his family... Change his mummy car to go... Coz his mummy car original ma... Hehe! 6 person in one Myvi!!! Gossssshhhhh!!!!!!! Before go, I am sure my butt will pain till ~!@#$%^&!!!!!!!! =( Went to MJC to have their lunch and buy some snacks and junk food at supermarket... Wow! Such a long long time didn't been there! xD

YoooHooo... Our 2 hours journey from Kuching to Sematan!!! On our way, both of his two little bro are just so funny... Keep on talking till we reach S
ematan! Whhoottss!!! Talkative ya~ But they are cute~ =) Then I just play with my iPod and online with my iPhone... Luckily I got them... If not I will bored till "sei" ah~ Hehehehe! xP

Beach beach beach here I come~~~!!! =D After check-in... They direct went to swim swim swim~ Hahaha! I love sunshine~ I forgot to use sun-block!!! Omg!!! Luckily didn't get sunburn! Actually is lazy to apply the sunblock la... I got bring but no
use~ Ngeh ngeh ngeh~ xP The most fun thing is we rent the bicycle!!! It's so fun!!! I ride from Palm Beach to the Pasar of the Sematan... Quite a long journey! Both way took us like around 1.10hours bah... Ride till my butt so fucking pain!!! The cushion so hard la!!! Grrrr~~~ I think now the bone of my butt is "o che" one~ Hmph~! Pain sei~ =( But we enjoy~ Keep on sweating! Really far!!!!!!!!!! Arrrgggghhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =P 1 hour cost Rm8 per hour... We rent 6 of them! Each of us 1! Not really expensive la... Darling said... As long as we are happy~ =)

After back... Still "beh gam guan" to take bath... Sitting at the beach side... Wow! I like the wind!!! So big!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D It's gonna raining le that time... Who cares? Hahaha! Waiting our time for dinner... Awww~~~ The dinner buffet are just so nice
!!! 1st round are always never enough for me!!! Of course I follow Darling go for the second round! Whhoootttss!!! Full till wanna vomit! Muahahahahaha! =D 4 of us are free... 2 have to pay... Rm35 each eh~ No choice~ Come out play, everyone must be fair and happy! =)

After dinner... Too full!!! Take my bath and then straight away lying on the bed! Rest! Waaahhh~~~ Feel so good! So damn tired ma that time! Hehe
! Napping till fall asleep kii la... xD Nap for like few hours... The wind still the same... Blew so heavily! It's rain some more!!! Haaaiiizzz!!! Is thinking to have so walk during night time geh~ Who knows??? Hmmm... Darling said it's okay... Can give me rest more~ =) I then change my pyjamas and continue sleep again! Hug tight!!! I have a wonderful night! Once I move a little bit, the stupid him keep on wake up and see me... lolx! I ask him the next day why keep on wake up??? He said... He have to protect me ma... See whether I sleep well or not... Awww~~~ Just like little baby... I feel in love in your protection! You're so cute! =D

The next day... Wake up early in the morning... It's a very special date for everyone... 10.10.10... TEN!!! Since everyone talking about this... I also talk about this too lor~ Hahaha! Took our breakfast at the restaurant... The same
... Another 2 have to pay... Rm20 each for the breakfast buffet... I have a healthy meal as my breakfast... =) After breakfast... Walk around the beach... Breath with fresh air~ It's just so nice... Then go swim again! Hehe!

After everything... Gonna to check-out soon... Darling's mummy suggest to go Serikin! Searching though my phone's GPS... It took around 1++ h
our to reach yea... Easy that we got map! Suffering for the butt pain again! My second time to go Serikin... I still remember last time I go with Sharon with her bf... and also with my beloved him... Few years ago la... Haha! Time are quite late already... Many of the stall are close loo... Didn't take pichas there... Coz!!! I am too hot!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahahahahaha! xP

Oh well... It's a long long story... I lazy to write more
liaw!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The line are so darn slow okay?! Haaaiiizzzz!!! Uploading photo also very de hard!!! Urrrgghhh!!! K la k la... I gotta stop here... Refer to my Facebook bah... Photo is uploading slow and steady now... =)

I LOVE BEACH



大宝贝:

只要你开心,我为你所做的一切都是值得的!


小宝贝:

有你真好~ 幸福!



By,




No comments: