Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Oct 29, 2010

Lovely Night ❤

It's a tiring day!!! And... I am hungry now~~~ ='( Still have to wait my ah pui finish work just come bring me go eat la... Aiyo!!! I need to wait till what time??? Month end already... Everyday ot ot ot and ot! Hmmmmm!!!!! I am hungry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forget about it! Talk about la
st night bah!!! My bro birthday! 1028 He seem so happy on last night wor!!! Mood so good! Coz received such a big big pressie from his beloved girlfriend... Appreciate! Wish you two stay together forever!!! =) We having our dinner at Bla Bla Bla again... Coz near my shop ma... Easy! Haha! Awww~~~ Talk about food my stomach start singing already~ Hungry ma~ xP I always love there so much! Food are nice! Fantastic environment! Price also reasonable!!! =)

Pineapple Fried Rice

Grilled Salmon *My FAV*

Mix Vege

Crispy Duck

Vietnam Prawn

Lamb Shank

Oyster

Cheeseeeeee Caaaaakkkkeeee

Everything are just so so so nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yummy yummy!!! 6 of us go... Eat till so fucking full wei!!! Hahaha! Can't finish kok! Hehehe! Make me hungry again! Hmmm... But hor~~~!!! Everything just cost us like 232 bucks la! Whhoootttss!!! Cheap right??? We order so many thing wor!!! Worth till sei!!! =D I just bought a cake for my bro nia... This month kinda broke ma... Haha! This cake cost me 60 bucks eh! Not cheap okay??? Hahahaha! =P Had a nice nice day! =)

Opppsss!!! This evening my 2nd bro told me our air ticket gonna change early a day! Walao eh~ Tiger airlines always like that one! Hmmm... Ac
tually only go Singapore for 5days 4nights geh~ Now??? Become 6days 5nights kiii!!! Aduhh~~~~ No money go there ah... Go so many days kok! Hmmm... Luckily I usually go there no need waste money for hotel!!!! Before always stay at my sis's house... Even my sis back le now also can stay at my 2nd bro there! Nice nice~ Going for so many times le since I am still kindergarten!!! Am not going anymore after this time... Except Darling wanna to go lor... I will accompany him go if he want in future! Hahahaha! I rather save the money go some other place which I never go!!! Lao niang me not going to "cincai" spend anymore!!! Don't poison me okay?! Understood???? Coz I get addicted easily! Hahahahahaha! It's time for me to save more money le!!! =D I can I can!!! Got heart sure can de!!! Gambateh!!! =)

The Vain Pics Of Mine Before Going To Work



By,



No comments: