Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Oct 7, 2010

Rainie Day ❤

Raiiinnniiee dayyyy!!!
Is freezing at my own room right now~
Still sitting below the air-cond!
Gzzzzzzzzz.......
Alright!!!
Have a nice day everyone~
=)
Feel so free to blogging now...
Nothing to do la...
Waiting mummy to done her thing...
Later wanna out looo...
Go wash hair hair~
=D
After wash hair...
Gonna Jenny Boutique again!
Is wonder got any nice clothes for me???
Hopefully no!!!
I don't want spend money okay?
Don't make my heart feel "itchy"!
Hahahaha!
Oh yea!!!
Gonna to wish my bro's pretty girlfriend, Tieng...
Happy 21st Birthday!!!!!!
Whhooootttsss!!!
You always the pretty one!
Opppsss!!!
I wanna to out soon~
A very short post~
Tada~



By,






No comments: