Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Oct 4, 2010

Lovesss Moi Daysss ❤


Yippiee ya ya yiipiiee yiipiee ya~
Whhhooootttsss!!! What a wonderful days for me!
I love my days!!!!
=D

First of all~
Saturday night went to Plattform with my bro them!
WooooHhoooo!!!
Got some funny thing happen on me la!!!!
So shy!!!!
=(
I not drunk okay~
My bro said just because I am too tired...
That's why I feel like wanna to faint!
Hahahahaha!
Then then then...
Sunday as usual...
Stick with my beloved him like a koala bear~

Fetch mummy go salon touch up her hair~
After that go there fetch her back again...
We then head to One Jaya!!!
Got few shops are open~
=)

Bought few clothes at Button Up!
Love there!!!
Just like Cotton On la...
Price are cheap...
I love cheap things!!!
Hahahahahaha!
=D
Weekend always get used to spend my time with him!
I love to be with him!!!
xoxo
And today!!!
I finally get a new phone for myself!!!
I love my iPhone 4!!!
Finally I got it!!!
Wait for a week already~
Don't wanna to go The Spring there buy leh...
Always no stock one!
I go somewhere more near my shop de~
Easy to bring daddy go along...
Yeah yeah!
Thanks Daddy!!!

I want a cute casing please!!!
Tomorrow wanna ask Darling bring me go Switch see looo....
Buy for me!!!!
=P
Finally~~~
Wanna to change a new mobile phone for so long already!!!
Happy from deep of the bottom!
Nge nge nge~
I enjoy my yoga today!!!
I love my life!!!!!!!!!!!

It's My New Toy

I Love Apple

YoooHooo~~~
My second Apple stuff!
=D



By,



No comments: