Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Oct 24, 2010

Excited ❤

Blogging time~ It's finally Sunday... A lovely Sunday~ =) Am now waiting Darling to come over my place to pick us out loo... I want go "kai kai"~~~ =D Darling back his own house after back from my shop for helping... He ask me to accompany my mummy back wor... Later will come my place find me again! Okay noh~ You are just so nice to me... Wake up early every Sunday just because to have help my family at shop... He can sleep till very late actually de... But he is just kind enough and willing to help! Loveee you~~~

Ahhhhh~~~~!!!!! My eye now are so itchy!!!!! Keep on rubbing! Maybe got dust inside... I din even wear my contact lens for many days leh... Huhuhu... =( Cannot wear contact lens today liaw~ =( Hope it can recover soon!

Ohhh yesss!!!!!!! I am so happy for my Hong Kong trip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D Disneyland here I come!!! Gonna stay there for a night on my birthday! Awww~~~ I am the charming princess! Muahahaha! Sorry that I am so "beh xiao li" to say that noh~ Hehehe! My aunty actually ask us stay at Hollywood Hotel... Got 2 hotel there ma... Hollywood Hotel are cheaper so much than Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel... Arrrgghhh!!! I more like Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel la.... Just like castle!!! I want stay there! But super duper expensive!!! Hollywood Hotel already $1300 but Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel are $1800!!! Awww~~!!! So fucking expensive!!! Our ringgit malaysia are just like Rm900! For only per night!!! Worth it??? 1 room not enough eh~ We 6 people go... Have to book at least 2 rooms! Awwww~~~ Keep on telling mummy and Darling... Darling said sure~ No problem if all of them agree~ At the first mummy not allow geh~ But at the end~ She said OKAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YESHHH!!!! I am so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D

I am so proud to have my beloved mummy and of course my Darling!!!!!! Tomorrow want to go there ask for our trip! Have to budget budget what~ Later money not enough! Hahahaha! Together go buy Universal Studio's ticket! =) Too bad that Darling din follow me!!!! Hmmmm..... He already tell me what he want already! Ask me go find! Hahaha! Buy baju~ Flowery long sleeve!!! I love flowery baju so so much!!! He also want! Muahahahaha! Okay la~ Since he is tall enough! Can wear la... Or else will look like Ah Ben!!! Ewwwww~~~~~ Hahahaha! =P

Okay~ I gonna to stop here... Have a nice day!!! =D



By,




No comments: