Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Oct 25, 2010

Off Day ❤

I am free today~~~ I got off-day since Saturday till now ya~ Coz my cousin went to Pinang la... Tonight just back! So, I can rest at home... But I do really work so hard in the morning at shop la... Body-ache again!!! Since last night till now!!! Maybe walk too much as Darling say... Haha! Yesterday's shopping time really walk till super tired lo!!! Wear wedges some more kok!!! My leg's muscle is fucking pain! =( But I enjoy my holidays with my love one! =)

Oh yeah~ I got my another new iPhone casing looo.... Like like like!!! Just like my previous iPod casing geh~ Bought it at The Spring... Maxis promote
iPhone 4 at ground floor then Switch also selling lotsa iPhone accessories there! Got discount kok la!!! Normally always no discount! Only for 3 days and yesterday are last day! Never miss the chance to help my 2nd Darling change new clothes lo... Hahaha! =D

Colors

My iPhone & iPod Casing

So broke now... Donation please! Bought 3 pairs of baju from Miss_G kok... She gonna selling clothes too~ Feel free to come and support ya after her page are done! =) Such a long long time no go Jenny Boutique looo... 2 weeks already??? Hahaha! No go also good la... Later mata rosak again! Save save save!!! I want another new toy!!!!!!!!! Can I have it soon??? Gonna to check it up at Singapore! See whether it is cheaper or not compare to here! Still left few more things to complete my wishlist of this year!!!!!!!!! Once I say, I mean it... Go go go!!! xD



By,



No comments: