Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Oct 14, 2010

I Want MONEY!!! ❤

It's another day pass... I am here again... =) Time flies! Half of the month are gone~ Money are gone and I am so fucking bullshit broke!!!!!!! Wooooooooooo~~~~~~~~ I need I need I need more and more money!!!!!!!!! Lalalalalala~~~ Dreaming~ xP

I am here to waiting my beloved him to come over my place~ Gonna watch movie tonight~ My sis suggest to watch "The Child's Eye"... Oppssss!!!!! How dare she is!!! Always scared to sleep alone and open light and radio to sleep geh people when I am not around! She dare to watch ghost movie??? Suggest us some more?! Just like mummy says~ Wasting money nia! Whole movie only use the blanket we bring to cover eye nia! Hahahahahahaha! Anyway, it's a new movie showing now~ I am scared but I more brave than my sis okay??? At least I can sleep alone every night when she was at Singapore last time~ Hahahaha! xD

Awww~~~ How could I wish money can fall down from the sky!!! I need money~ Money money come~ This month!!! Over spent again! No money still want buy a lot of clothes! Darn shit! I say I don't want to buy anymore and yet last night buy again! I already don't want to see more and more liaw but still buy 2 of them... Arrrgghhh!!! That day still buy 4 pieces of clothes from my cousin kok... Broke chinx chinx! =( Oh well~ Wait till my cousin had done all her page and blog for selling nicey clothes... Go and support her ya!!! Never worry the quality is lousy one like some pre-order clothes... Coz everything are ready stock!!! Stay tune~ =)

YoooHoooo~~~ Airasia is having promotion now~ Finally my Hong Kong ticket are booked by yesterday!!! Not really cheap actually... Everything cost RM930 each person for just the ticket! Last time I checked was RM600++ only! Grrrr~~~~~ But what to do? Hmmm... My 10 to 11 days trip!!!! Hope my sis can follow too~ If she can, will be 7 of us! The more the merrier! Yeah yeah!!!!!!! Save money now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stop spending!!! 1 more month to Singapore! Arrrrgggggghhhhh!!!!!!!! I want MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




By,



No comments: