Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sep 29, 2010

Waiting ❤

Coming coming~ Am so free right now... Wah! What is the time now and I still at home facebook-ing and blogging??? Haha! No la... Today off day~ No work... =D Coz my cousin are busy for her own thing... Then I just stay at home lor... Rest rest... =)

Really nothing to do la... Always want to disturb my busy him!!! Everyday busy working and working... Iiiisssshhhhh!!!! He know he was so busy nowadays so he every night come to find me... Bring me out and spent his spare time with him... I should be satisfied with him already... But just nothing to do and find something to quarrel with him!
That's my favourite! Muahahaha! =P I miss the Black Pepper Lamb Fried Rice!!! Last night Darling bring me eat at Rasa-Rasa... I love the fried rice there! Order roti planta too~ But I still prefer roti canai at Cilipadi one... Nicer!!!! Go and have a try!!! =D

Already asked what I want that day looo... But have to wait they restock leh... Hmmmm.... They say they will call me after they restock??? I didn't receive any ca
ll yet! Duuuhhh!!!!!! Wait for the couple days already... Got or not one??? Can I get within this week??? Arrrggggghhhhh!!!!! Scared my daddy not free to go with me leh... Once he not free, I can't get it!!! =( See how bah! I want I want I want! I want means I want!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Waiting waiting waiting and waiting..............

Oh ya~ Today is the last day of September looo... So far so good... Everything going quite okay... September got a lot of bad things happen... Such a bad bad mon
th for this year!!! But finally now everything should be okay already... As what I say... I don't mind he/she will hate me or not... As usual... The good one will deserve the better one... As long as they are in good condition... Everything will be fine~ Don't be too excessive, everything will be alright! =)

Tomorrow is a good start again!!!!!!!! =D It's a lovely month start on tomorrow!!!


Little Miss Xian Xian



By,



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are ugly!!!