Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sep 14, 2010

Just Pray For It ❤

Waaaahhhh!!!!!!!!! Such a troublesome day!!! Life are just so fucking moody! Everything are change! Of course that's not my family thing... But I do really worry and pity someone who are really mean everything to me! Family and future... All spoiled because of irresponsible! I just hope the irresponsible one can think for those innocent one! Is that very hard????? They are still young and small... And they always waiting for you... But you got no respond and everything! Everyone do worry especially the one who love you the most! What I said maybe will hurts you and really not a good attitude! No manners and everything! I don't mind you people will hate me or dislike me... As I know, all the eldest one didn't say anything... But do you people think about what do those younger one think??? They just want a proper better life! They are sad! What about you? Haiiiz!!! Things already happen and it won't change anymore! Hope everything will be fine.... Really!!! I do hope everything can back as usual... Please!!!!!!!! Dear Lord, do YOU listen at me??? Pray for those innocent one... Everything will be fine...



By,



No comments: