Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sep 17, 2010

Exhausted ❤

Extremely tired man!!!!!!!!!! My GOD!!! My back wanna to broke already! Lotsa customers at salon today!!! Wahseh!!!!!!! So busy until cannot sms with Darling this afternoon lor.... Miss him damn much! =D

Darling not going to find me tonight! Play futsal again... Urrgghhh!!! So hungry now! Waiting my sis to come back and fetch me eat! Coz my business so damn good what~ Muahaha! Always close early! I need more money to get whatever I want!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xP I want Sony NEX-5!!!!!!!! RM2499 ah!!!!!!! Huhuhu... Bloody expensive! I already told mummy can I have it??? Mummy said yea!!! Wah!!! So nice! Coz I ask her pay half for me! I "beh gam guan" to pay all myself ma... Hmmm.... Still got many place wanna to go... Later no money ah... Yeah yeah! But will be few months later bah... =D

Went to watch movie again last night! "Devil"! Aiyer~~~ I didn't watch the movie properly till the end la... I scared la! Everyone scream here and there! I wonder why huh? Even I scare, I also no scream ma... Errrr~~!!!!! Only mummy and Darling said:"Where got scary... You people so laoya! (my sis and me)" Muahahaha! Anyway, I am happy to be with him~


Before that, we also went to a Japanese Restaurant somewhere near Brighton Square to have our dinner last night after I work... Forget what the restaurant name is... Hehe! The food was not bad~ Taste good! Can go to have a try! Price are reasonable too! =)

Darling ask what I want on our anniversary... Huh..... I also don't know what I want... I told him... Just simple celebration as what we say before lor... 2days 1night trip... Dinner at fancy restaurant! That's it! He was like... Harrrrrrr?????? No pressie meh??? You got want nothing??? Yea... I got want nothing... I just want you~ =)

Out of the blue there was something pops out on my mind.... I want to travel now!!!!!!!!!!! KL also can... I ask Darling can I can I???

HIM
: Of course! Why not???
ME : You bring me go???
HIM : Sure~ I will bring you go if you want... Just us~ =)
ME : Now??????? You can meh???
HIM : Can~ But I will bring you go if there's only both of us...
ME : Errrrrrrrr~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really want holidays la!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For sure my family won't allow a protected animal like me to go alone with him lor... Issshhh!!!!!! Just let it be bah~

Oh yea!!!!!!!!! Hope tomorrow don't have so that MUCCCCCHHHHHHHH of customers la! I want back earlier... Want to wash hair at salon kok... Make myself and dress up myself leng leng for a wedding dinner~ One of the staff at the salon! Congratulation!!!!!!!!!! Stay happily forever and ever with your hubby~~~~ =D



By,



No comments: