Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sep 20, 2010

Have A Nice Nice Day ❤

It's another pass... I more month to go till our 4th Anniversary!!! =D Gonna to go for trip... Actually only for both of us... But then the normal room is fully book!!!!!!!! Haaaiiizzz!!! I thought no holiday why full??? Just left chalet are available only... But so bloody expensive man!!!!!!!! The normal room cost only RM193! Chalet cost RM365!!!!!! Oh my goodness! Expensive right??? But it's included 4 person's breakfast and dinner... We got only 2 person... So Darling then ask his mummy go too! So... Should be okay to book the chalet! Darling said... As long as I am happy~ =D

Okay~ Went to yoga again today!!! Waaahhhhhh!!!!!!!!! So nice and fun! I enjoy myself! =) I will go for every Monday and Wednesday! To have some exercise are good for health~ Yoga can helps to release stress too... =)

Yesterday was my Sim's family out station activity!!! Went to Boon Leong temple! It's take quite a long journey to reach there... The view is nice~ My daddy so funny what... Always ask me to take many pictures! You're cute! Hahahaha! xP Pray for safe... Pray for family... Pray for luck... Pray for future... and everything! We have a great weekend! I love the live we have! Appreciate! =D

Okay... I feel lazy to write more already... The time is late some more... 12am already!!!!!! Gonna to sleep loooo..... Have a nice nice day!!!!! =D



By,



No comments: