Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sep 26, 2010

Nice Weather ❤

I love raaaiiinnnniiiieee day!!! =D Long time no rain early in the morning lor... So nice~ Make me can't wake up this morning! Lucky no traffic jam and I still reach shop in time! Or else I will get boom again by my dad! Kekekeke! =P

I love my days!!!!! Especially the days with my dimple man~
He's mine and I love him too~ We belong together~ No doubts! XOXO!!! =D Okay~ Went to Sharon's place last Saturday night!!! It's her birthday!!! Gonna to wish her Happy Birthday once again~ Having a BBQ activity at her place... Many of her church member join too... Opppss!!! After they all back we just start took some pic! Very "paiseh" mah~ Hehe! xP Hope she like the present~ Scarlett perfume! =D

Sunday went to shopping with my mum and sis as usual... Awwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!! I want~~~ I want~~~ I want~~~ Mummy~~~~ I want~~~ Can I?????? Hehehe! I want iPhone 4!!!! I want!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Duhhh~~~~~ I told mummy can you help me buy??? Need credit card bah~~~ So scared she will scold me eh.... Hehe! Don't know why her mood so good wor yesterday!!! She ask me go ask properly 1st about the plan! Waahhhhh!!!!!!!!!! You are so good mummy!!!!! Can't wait!!! Wanna ask Darling bring me go ask again! Yeah yeah!!! Hope I can get it soon!!! =D

Waaahhhhh!!!!!!!! Really got a lot of thing wanna to buy lor.... Issshhhh!!!!!!! Money not enough la!!!!! I want a new camera also!!! Many things to buy!!! Gonna to cut off all the money to buy clothes and buy other thing I want! Traveling on this November... Pressie for my bro, Tieng, mummy and Darling for next year! Everything have to plan eh~ Or else I really don't have enough money!!! Okay~ I will cut cut cut all the expenses for those unnecessary stuff! Must!!!!

Arrgghh!!! I gonna to off soon... Wanna to work soon... Tonight yoga again!!! Huurrrrraaaaaayyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D


By,


No comments: