Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sep 11, 2010

Raya ❤

Selamat Hari Raya to all the Malays!!! =D Most of them people do have lotsa holidays! 3 days! So good and so nice! Only me.... Don't have holiday one~ Huhuhu.... Coz own business what... =( Luckily yesterday no work at salon... We dicided to give ourselves a holiday... =) And I've spent my holidays with my beloved one!!!

Darling so "song" lor... So many holidays... And he always by my side all the time... Except when I go work la... Hehe! You are so lovely~ =) And hor... We went to watch "Resident Evil" last night with my mummy and sis! Four of us! "Si beh ho chai"
that I bought the ticket a day before ah! So that we just got the super nice couple seat at the back! Hahaha! Full house eh!!! The most front seat also got people la! My God!!!! Everyone go watch movie! Hahahaha! Anyway, the movie is NICE!!!! Supered! I like it and Darling like it too! xD

Today~~~ Went to salon to touch-up my hair... =) Finally ah~~~ That day tidak jadi... Hehe! Wow!!! My hair is colorful right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I didn't take the pic... But I will take next day to show here... Coz I don't like my curls now... Don't know why they help me blow till like this... Hmmm... Coz the professional one busy! Hahaha! Never mind~ It's okay~ =) Such a special color I have now~ =D

Oh yea~ Everyone do busy visiting Malay's house these
few days bah... Arrrgghhh!!! I want those curry, rendang, colorful cakes, and lotsa yumilicious food!!! Come on!!! I will go tomorrow with my family!!!! Hurray!!! Only Sunday we are free... That's why~ Hehe! =P

I love this curls!!!

Ahhhh!!!!!!! I love this curls so so so much!!!!!! =D Last two day wash hair and ask them to help me do like this! Loves! My hair before touch-up with colors! =)



By,


No comments: