Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sep 23, 2010

Nicesss Days ❤

Waaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! I miss my bloggie!!!!! Many days didn't come here luuuu..... =) Take a little chance and little time to update update a little while~ I have a nice days!!! =D

I like my days now! Am waiting Darling to come over my place to pick me out! Wanna go buy our movie ticket... Movie later on!!! Hurrraaayyy!!! Had been sometime didn't watch movie liaw... Around 2 weeks already??? Coz no any nice movie to watch already~ Finally today got new movie~ Quick quick quick go watch! The super "kiasu" us! xP

Yesterday was Mid-Autumn Festival right??? My house didn't celebrate la... I went to Yoga as usual... Reach there... No people!!!!!! Wth~~!!! Coz teacher told us today got class but who knows no people coming... At the end the class are canceled! Huhuhuhu..... =( While Darling's family got celebrate at house... =) Darling still bought a box of mooncake to my family kok! Aiyer~~~ Don't waste money ma pui~~~~ Next time must save it! Anyway, thank you so so so muchiiieee!!! =D

Went to "AH TAP KEI" Tuesday night with Darling and his mummy~ Before that Darling brought us to having dinner at Pizza Hutz! Awww~~~ 3 of us! So full~~~!!! I ate quite a lot!!! Coz Darling's mummy didn't eat much! Hehehe! xD Eat much aunty~ =) Both of us are the most important lady to him!!! =D You are just so sweet my baby~! You care every tiny and little things! Even chicken wing!!! He also cut into pieces for us!!!! Awww~~~~ So lovely! I am glad to have you~ =D After dinner, we went pasar to have some walk! Have a great night! =)

Oh yea~~~!!! Everything are confirm!!! Sematan chalet are still available!!! Whootttsssss!!!!!! Can't wait!!!! =D Went to Darling's working place to take money from him to pay fro the room one~! I still bring a packet of fried noodle and a can of Sundrop to him yea~ I am so good right???? Muahahaha! After take the money...

Darling: Izit enough for the money???
Me: Yea~ Sure!
Darling: You want more???
Me: Errrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!! Of course I want more!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stupid!
Darling: *giggles with evil smiling*
Me: Cheh~~~!!! I got to go! Bye!
Darling: Bye bye~ *winks*

Hahahaha! I want more!!!!!!!!! I want more money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Muahahahahaha! =D Darling's mummy did follow us go Hong Kong next year loooo!!!! Hope we can enjoy our trip with my family too! =P



By,



No comments: