Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sep 1, 2010

Something New To Me ❤

Oh le le... Oh la la... xP I feel so good~~~!!! I miss my beloved him so damn much right now!!!! Muahahahaha! He didn't come to find me today bah~ Busy work till very very late!!! Hmmm.... After work go "lim teh" with friends kok... Grrrrr~~~~!!!! xS

Alright... I've learn something very very new to me~ I always wanted to join Yoga class for so long already~ Oh yea!!! I finally go to have Yoga class just now!!! After work straight away go loooo... =) With my cousins! Actually mummy wanna to follow geh~ She wanted for so long also~ But too bad she can't go today~ Not feeling very well... So, I then just go with my cousin lor... TeeeHeeee... I like it!!! I will go again next week! And hoh~~~ I bring the wrong pants to go!!! tsk tsk!!! Haaaiiizzzz!!!! So some of the parts I didn't do... Just see they do nia... I wear surf shorts go bah~ Scared "zhao geng" ah~ Isssshhh!!! Really stupid bring wrong pants bah! Hmmmm.... Next time won't so stupid liaw! Hahah
aha! xP

Tomorrow I gonna to perm my hair again looooo~~~ Hopefully nice lah~ Hehe! They all said my hair grow so fast just in short time! Aiyyeerrr~~~ Where got la... Still very short leh~ Haha! Coz I always cut cut cut and cut! Never get long one~ Wait bah~ =P After perm... Maybe next week so see when gonna make some highlight on it! Oh yea~ I prefer green highlight! =D Stay tune~

Naked Yoga Pose

Muahahaha! Don't you think this pic are just so funny??? Haha! Don't say me "ham sap" okay? I just found it at Google... Funny! xD Anyway, I will try to learn harder!!! =)



By,



No comments: