Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Aug 29, 2010

A Good Monday ❤

A very pretty good Monday today~
The weather is just so nice...
Not cold not hot...
I like it!!!
=D
Feel so so so sleepy...
But I can't sleep...
Have to work kok later...
=(
I back so early from shop today!
Can have more rest at home now...
Coz I pick one "ong mo" back my house to take car...
Borrow him my house's car la...
So daddy ask me to back earlier today!
Hehehe!
=D
Feel like want to watch movie tonight!!!
Phua Chu Kang is coming back~~~
Don't play play huh!
Hahaha!
My bro watch already~
He said nice and funny!
Laugh till "peng"~!
Have to buy ticket earlier leh...
Scared no ticket!!!
I mean those back seats la...
Even got ticket also no use...
Coz I only like the back seats...
Hopefully got!!!

Phua Chu Kang



By,




No comments: