Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Aug 23, 2010

Hang Out ❤

Welcome to my bloggie~~~ =) Today so free ya... No work at the salon... Coz we already got appointment in the morning... After that we back jor... My cousin got things to do... And I back my shop again lor... Help mummy until very late!!! Grrrrrr~~~~ And then now wanna to upload some photo of Saturday night!!! xD

Well, went to K-Box with cousins last Saturday nigh
t! WoooHoooo!!!!! Long time don't have that kind of feeling already~ Coz we seldom hang out like this... Hahaha! Have a great night with them~ Happy! Just hope that still got next chance!!! Must!!! =D The room are so so so damn cold!!! Everyone are freezing there!!! Walao eh~~~ I usually go won't cold till like this leh~ Hahahaha! Don't know why this room's air-conditional are so fucking cold!!! =S Luckily I got bring my cardigan along yea~ The poor Darling freeze at there! Hahaha! Sing sing sing~ I like to sing~~~ Muahahahaha! xP

Okay~ I didn't break my promise!!! I went to watc
h Love In Disguise again!!!! Wowww!!! It's my second time!!! Hahahaha! Crazy me?! I think everyone will say me crazy! Yea~ I am! =P So nice what~ I love the movie so much what~ Hahaha! But Darling don't like wor... He keep on yawning there! Cheh~ Never respect!!! He only know Jay Chou nia! Grrrr~~~!!!!!!!

At the night time, since my daddy haven't been to food fair this year... Last night is the last day... Then we just bring him go there lor... Waaassse
eehhh man!!!! So many people!!!!!!! But the lucky us can find the parking space so easy~ Hehehe! Little Miss Lucky~ =) Really so many people lor... So super hot!!! Met quite a lot of people there... Haha! And I bought 2 boxes of fake eye lashes there! Actually have to buy 5 boxes just got discount geh~ RM42 per box... If you buy 5boxes and above will be RM35 each! So, I just share with Tieng lor... Of course got cheap geh~ RM10 per box also got! But the one we bought more natural ma~ Hehehe! Like it! Just realise that I can sell fake eye lashes liaw!!!! Gosssshhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! A lot!!! Really "kia si lang"!!!! Hahahahaha! Buy buy buy but seldom use! =P

My Fake Eye Lashes

Ahhh!!! I received my color lens already!!!! iFairy Snow Blue and iFairy Hanabi Brown! Yeah yeah! So so so nice!!!!!! =) Feel like want to buy violet color one leh~ How about green??? Hahahahaha!!! xP

My New Color Lens

My Vain Pichas

Little Miss Xian Xian & Mr. Tall

YeeeeHeee~~~ Forget to wear my color lens that day!!!! Urrrggghhh!!! How could I wish I got big big eyes! Hahahaha! How can remove my freckles on my face???? Can you see it??? I hate hate hate! Mummy said like that just good bah~ Original face sure got some freckles one... When I make-up, I never use any foundation to cover my freckles too! Coz I really hate foundation!!!!! Ewwww~~~~~ Hate!!! Arrrggghhh!!! I want original fair skin!!!!!! Hahahahaha! Nothing is impossible! Drink more collagen!!! =)



By,

No comments: