Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Aug 18, 2010

A Smile Day ❤

Am so so so happy!!!! =D Just a very simple reason make me so damn happy! Muahahaha! The answer is~~~~~~ My super idol Wang Lee Hom's album finally release!!!! Oh le le oh la la!!! =D Went to Kenyalang to see whether it's already release or not... Oh yeah~ Finally... Bought two version! The original one of course! Never miss any of them! And one more is not original one lor... Original one can keep then the non-original one can listen at my car~ Hahahaha! xP Love all the song!!! I super duper love the movie!!! Love In Disguise! So romantic~ Feel wanna to watch it once again! I told Darling already I want to watch again! He said ok wor~ Yeah yeah! Mummy also said wanna to watch again! lolx! =D

Went to The Spring before Kenyalang... Keep shopping at R
oxy store la! Hahahaha! That day bought a Quiksilver hat and a Roxy belt for myself~ Mega Sale bah~ Go go go!!! Whoever love Roxy or Quiksilver, don't miss the chance!!!!!!! =D I even bought a Quiksilver wallet for Darling's little bro as his birthday pressie~ He like it! =)

Last night, we went to Hornbill to have steamboat for a simple celebration of his little bro's birthday... 7 of us! Both of his gong gong and po po did g
o also... Only his dad didn't... Urrrgghhh!!! Anyway, forget about it! As long as we have a great night! =) I still so got heart to wash my hair at salon eh~ Hahahaha! xP

I've asked Darling to rest at home today~ Hahaha! Or else, he really come to find me everyday!!! He even said want to find me today! I said don't want! I
wanna to out with my beloved mummy~ =) He did take leave on Monday... Take leave also have to wake up early to fetch me go work, go here and there... Take off to be my driver~ Simple but lovely... xD


Being Vain

Darling & I

I wonder that...... When I always take photo with him... Why he always give me this kind of face??????? Such a silly and stupid face!!!!!!! That's make me don't really like to take photo with him! Hahahaha! xP



By,



No comments: