Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Aug 3, 2010

Telekom Suck ❤

Waaaahhhhh~~~~~~~ I am so freaking miss my bloggie and Facebook as well!!! My house line sot jor... Make me cannot online la!!! Grrrrr~~~ Have to keep on complain the Telekom! Haaaaiiizzzz!!!!! No line to connect really make me crazy!!!! =(

Now Darling fetch me to his place so that I can online now!!! Yeah yeah~ Finally can online loooo~~~ Anyway, I am here passer by~ Later wanna to out again with him... Everyone are talking about Kuching Festival now what~ Might going with Darling later on~ Hate crowded place~ So we decide to go on weekdays~ =P

Not going to write so much~ Not in the mood to blog~ Hahahaha! Got to go first~ Hope I can online so so so soon at my place!!!



By,



No comments: