Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Aug 12, 2010

MBO System Down ❤

Booooo~~~~~~ Just back from my shop! Hmmm... Actually I gonna back from MBO geh!!! Just now Darling brought me to buy the ticket earlier like 8pm something but who knows??? MBO system down!!!!! Power supply not works!!! What the hell!!!!!!! I want to watch Love In Disguise!!! LeeHom LeeHom!!! At the end no watch kii!!!!! Haaaaiiiizzz!!! Still thought want to buy the ticket earlier then watch at 10pm something one! Ruined my plan nia!!! Grrrr~~~~!!!! =(

When I just can watch it???? Hmmm... Tomorrow Darling are not free for me... How about Saturday??? Scared many people la... Then Sunday wanna watch The Expendables with my mummy them kok... See how bah~ Since we cannot watch movie liaw... Then don't know where to go... Darling asked what am I gonna to eat??? I said... Emmmmm....... *no answer* Hahahaha! Then we head to Kenyalang to buy some disc and blahs! And then head to food fair to find something... Walk walk walk around... So bored what~ Just buy something to eat then straight away head to shop again... Having my dinner at shop lor... Opppsss!!! Should be supper already! Hahahaha! Fat fat fat jor!!!! Wanna to keep fit!!!!!!!!!!! I wish to be 40kg!!!! Muahahahaha! Mummy sure scold one! Something wrong with me! Later become skeleton nia! Hahaha! xP But even how slim I am, I can't get away my super chubby and "nep nep" face!!!!!!!!!!! So super fat and round de face!!!! Maybe because that my chin are so short! Hahahaha! Booohhhh!!!! xD

Ohhhhh ohhhhh ohhhhh~~~~~~ My heart are so itchy right now yea... Feel like want to buy lens again!!!!! iFairy series la... The Snowy blue and Hanabi Pink!!! So nice leh!!! But quite expensive lor... RM50 per pair!!! The greedy me... If only buy one are never enough for me geh~ But if buy 2 pairs... RM100 eh!!!!!! Walao eh~ Consider first bah~ See got any cheaper one boh~ Hehehehe! =P

Got to sleep now... Sleepy sleepy... Not enough sleep nowadays!!! =)



By,


No comments: