Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Aug 11, 2010

Bumble Bee ❤

Welcome to my bumble bee bloggie!!! I did change my bloggie background again... Bees bees bees around! Don't you think it's just so cute??? Hahaha! Like it so much!!! Just like my them are... Yellow and pink! So match and sweet enough for my bloggie~ Lalalala~~~ =D

My mood quite good these few days~ Darling didn't make me angry~ He's just like a good boy to me... Okay~ You did it! So I won't angry and blame anything about you~ Coz I always blame him this not good that not good! Never satisfied with what he do for me~ Actually everything are just small thing and my own problems la... He didn't do anything wrong and yet I keep on scolding him... What's wrong with me? Mood not good then simply scold him??? Maybe? Hahahaha! Now everything are okay~ =)

Darling keep on finding me these few days... Coz Friday he cannot accompany me... He gotta play futsal with friends.... Tomorrow he will bring me out again~ Yesterday we having our dinner at Pizza Hutz! Order the new recipe of the pizza... Forget what's the name already~ Got meat balls one... Ewww~~~ Eat too much make me feel disgusting!!! Hahaha! The crazy him order many things!!! He scared I hungry and blahs! Oh no~ I know hungry ghost day are start now... But I am the hungry ghost who can eat a lot!!! Hahahaha! Everything cost Darling like RM60++! Wow!!! Spent again~ Kakakaka.... xP

Actually wanna to go food fair last night... But tidak jadi wor... Rain bah!!! Coz my cousin will go there to meet me... Wanna to see something there... Who knows??? Rain!!! Urggghhh!!! Then change to today... But both of us don't have that mood to go... Lazy la... We both same~ Hate crowded place anyway~ So... Tidak jadi again... Hahahaha! Never mind... See if got chance we just go bah~ =)

Arrrghhh!!! Feel so lazy to blog now... Stop here... =)



By,



No comments: