Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Aug 13, 2010

Now Everyone Can Fly ❤

Coming lllooooo~~~ Blogging time~ =) Later wanna go out with mummy! Wanna to buy ticket to watch Love In Disguise! My heart still "beh gam guan" la... Die die also want to watch no matter what!!! Hahahaha! Hopefully today MBO got open!!!!!!!! Like last night, close bah! Hmmmm..... But today is watch with mummy~Darling got his own program~ =)

Huh huh huh...... Part of my dream are almost come true already~~~ =D Gonna to book the ticket to Hong Kong lor for next year~! My my my birthday!!! xD Yesterday go check the ticket! Only RM580!!! Wow!!! So damn cheap like hell!!!!!!!!!! I've asked Darling how is it??? Without thinking much, Darling said no problems! Oh yeah!!! Mummy said dirt cheap also!!! Coz I want to go for many days... like 10days! 1 week at Hong Kong then 3 days at KL bah... Tieng don't know can take so many leaves mo... She said she will tell me asap! Hope she can!!! Once she said yes, directly book loo!!! 1 week at Hong Kong, Macau and Shen Zhen! Actually is 11days la... But the first day we flight at night time... More cheap bah... So, don't count it as one day lor... Hehe!

If everything done, have to ask aunty help us to arrange to hotels and so on lor... Mummy as our tour guide!!! Muahahaha! She know how bah~ Easy! Some more mummy is Cantonese people! Easy to talk also! =) During my birthday must be at Disneyland! Disneyland hotel for a day!!! Wahhh~~~ Such a princess life! Lolx! xP Hong Kong Disneyland are not as big as other country~ The smallest one kok! Hahaha! But better than never go ma right? I said I will go means I will go de~ Try my best!!! Am dreaming if I can go Honeymoon at Japan when I get married one day... Fly to Japan are my big big dream since I was small!!!!!!! Around the world of course!!! =)

After Hong Kong, I feel like want to go Taiwan again for the next next year... I do really love Taiwan so so so much!!!!! I love the girls and boys there... Pretty and handsome!!! Hahaha! Love their fashion there... Love their night market... Love their shopping mall... A lot and a lot!!!!! Go Taiwan, bring more money!!! It's a must!!! All the branded are much cheaper than others!!! You will never regret!!! =D After Taiwan if the trip will be happen... I will hit my target to Korea as well!!! Wish me luck!!!!!!!!!!! I can I can!!! =D



By,



No comments: