Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Aug 27, 2010

To Want Or Not To Want??? ❤

It's Friday already~~~ Wahh!!! So fast that we gonna end our month of August soon... Next Tuesday is National Day... Hari Merdeka!!! It's public holiday then everyone got off day!!! So envy la!!! I want to off also!!! See how bah~ See how's my cousin decide! Hahahaha! xP

Tonight Darling will going to play futsal... Arrrgghhh!!! How about me??? So lonely... =( I still thought mummy wanna to out... But see the sky black bl
ack like this... Now big rain some more!!! Grrrr~~~ Still think got out and ass itchy wash my hair at salon kok... At the end only stay at home... Hmmmm.... =(

Me me me me!!! Is thinking want to perm my hair again?????? Hahaha! I really scared my hair will be damage after perm! Urrrgghhh!!!! But aunty said my hair very good... Very strong... Won't damage... Coz if I didn't perm it, my curls won't last longer after blow! I got original super duper straight hair bah~ Hmmmm.... To perm or not to pe
rm???? Maybe next week??? Or next next week??? I've ask Darling to pay for me! Without thinking twice, he said no problem as long as I am happy~ Just let him know if I feel want to perm... Yeah yeah~ Can save my money looo.... I just ask for fun who knows the super "ngiao chi" him said okay wor~ Kam xia kam xia~~~~ =D I already get used to say him "ngiao chi pek" liaw... Hahaha! Coz he always want to think so so so long to buy a thing! Very "ngiao chi" to himself! Luckily he always never being "ngiao chi" with me! Thanks God! Muahahaha! xP

Aiyyyyooooo~~~ My mind now are thinking a lot of ladies stuff wanna to buy!!!!! Haaaaiiiizzzz!!!!! Please stop to think now!!! Money is hard to earn!!!! Save it save it!!! For what I really want... For what I wishes for so long... For my dream~ =D

Around The World



By,




2 comments:

Miss G said...

omg... ur bro.. ngiaw chi to himself.. ngiaw chi to me too!! LOL..

i spent so much also this months... bought bags.. shoes.. heels... bajus... jackets... alamak! money please fall from the sky..

XianXian said...

lol... slow slow wait ah... xP if the sky will fall money down then everyone no need work so hard lo... haha!