Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Aug 28, 2010

I Am Bored ❤

I am so so so fcuking bored now!!!!!!!! Please entertain me~~~ I need some fun... Help!!! Huhuhuhu.... =( Just back from my shop... Today is the day without him again... Our ex-classmate came here for a month from KL so he will stay at Darling place today... So Darling not free to accompany me! Urrrggghhh!!!!! That's why I am so bored!

I AM BORED

It's Saturday night... Feel that long time no go clubbing liaw looooo.... Long long one time ma... Hahahaha! Darling don't wanna to bring me go as he was follow his friends go clubbing sometimes... Friends is friends... Me is me... Cannot m
ix together! Duuuuhhhhhh~~~~!!!! What are these excuses???? Coz they all boys out... Scared I will bored... Once I get bored, I will simply get mad and angry at him! Hahahaha! xP Guys usually don't bring girlfriend out because they have more "kang tao" bah~ Can see those pretty girls and blahs! Isn't it??? lolx! =P

Since I am so bored today... Took some pichas befo
re going out with my beloved mummy... Vain chinxxx!!!! Hahahaha! Aiiikkkssss!!! Nothing to do ma... =) Then since I got some spare time, edit the color of the pichas... Winks!!! Okay la~ Many people said got edit de pichas always so much different than non-edit pichas la....... Maybe some of them edit till so fake coz they edit too much of it already... See the pichas and see the real person are so much different! How about me????? I just edit the color nia la... I didn't do anything else beside edit the color... Din even smoothen my face pun~ That's why my freckles always so "hian zui" one... Hehehehe! Let's see... =)

Vain Pic - Edited *Color*
Non- Edited, Original Color

Any different?????? Nothing different la... Just some of them look brighter... More contrast lor... Hehe! xD I wish I could be a pretty lady~~~ I want to be more prettier!!! I know I am not pretty la~ Ugly duck! sob sob sob..... =S Just be the original me~ The one and only me! =D



By,



No comments: