Blogger Backgrounds

The Special One ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Aug 6, 2010

Step In ❤

I am coming~~~ Kinda miss my bloggie so so much!!! Hahaha! My bloggie are still in progress but still don't know when can done it perfectly! Grrr~~~ Many of the thing want to change... Pichas want to change also~ A lot!!! But I lazy to do yea... Hmmmm..... =(

Gonna to Thanks God that... I can online at my place now!!! Actually two days ago already can online liaw... Hehehe! Luckily not my modem problem ah~~~ Or else, got to buy a new modem which mean have to spend money again lo!!! Lucky lucky~ =D

Darling bought a PSP for himself today~ Waaaassseehhh~~~ Got new toy to play liaw~ Can exchange together! iPod and PSP! Yeah yeah~ Finally he got it! Everyday listen at him and ask me to buy or not to buy! Issshhh!!! If you really interest with it, just buy nia la! Why keep on asking me! Loso chinxxx!!! Buy his own thing have to ask permission from me kok! To means that I am so fierce ah??? No leh~ I am so kind~ Hahahaha! xP

He is not going to find me today~ Want to play futsal with his friends and also my bro later on~ 9pm to 11pm! Walao eh~ Play till so late! Hmmmm.... Oh yea~ Went to have movie with Darling, mummy and my sis last night! Opppss! Still got one person to join us last night! Darling's mummy!!! Muahahaha! Coz nobody at home bah~ Then his mummy said wanna to join us what~ She still wearing the dress which I bought to her that day! Just buy for fun! Hahaha! If there's got nice one I will buy for her~ =) Okay~ 5 of us! The Last Airbender! It's new movie just shown yesterday~ Not bad not bad~ Waiting for the next episode! There's still got few movie I want to watch! Haven't release yet! Wang Lee Hom!!!! So super handsome!!!! Hahahaha! Waiting waiting waiting~ =P

Ahhh!!! I have to go now! Mummy said want to go Jenny Boutique la... Yeah yeah~~~ =D




By,



No comments: